As part of the College & Career Academies, Expanded Learning programs are student-centered, results-driven, and complement, but do not replicate, learning activities in the regular school day and school year. APS offers:
- Beyond the School Day Programs (including Akron After School)
- Work-Based Learning for high school students only
- Summer Experiences for K-12 (Coming Summer 2024!)
For more information, email email@example.com or call 330-761-3067.
Akron After School is a nationally recognized program that provides math and reading support to academically at-risk children, as well as opportunities for exploring new activities and interests. More than 2,500 students participate in weekly programs in all APS elementary schools.
- When do Beyond the School Day programs begin?
- What are the hours for Beyond the School Day programs?
- How do I register my child for Beyond the School Day programs?
- Will snacks be provided during Beyond the School Day?
- Will transportation be provided after Beyond the School Day programs and camps?
- Can I attend a program or camp outside of my child's home school?
- How do I sign my student up for After School Tutoring?
- What is Work-Based-Learning?